* Aak us about our Lay-a-away program
Mastectomy, Lumpectomy & Reconstruction Fitting
- The Assistive Devices Program (ADP) is an Ontario Government program set up to assist the funding of the prosthesis for residents of Ontario with OHIP coverage. You will receive a maximum of $195.00 for a full breast prosthesis or $105.00 for a partial breast prosthesis. Please note, the government does not fund bras, temporary breast prosthesis, silicone nipples or breast implants.
- Private Insurance will often cover a certain number of surgical bras per year.
- Before coming for your fitting, we recommend that you check with your insurance provider about their coverage for surgical bras, surgical swimwear, support garments and breast prosthesis.
- Most private insurance company will pay for the balance of the breast form that ADP does not cover (less the deductible).
Please call us to book your appointment. We look forward to fitting you!
Premier Jour Fine Lingerie & Swimwear